Guidelines for Depositing Your Week
Fixed Week Owners – 100’s (Pines) and 200’s (Oaks)
You have two options for depositing your week with Interval International:
- Access the Interval International website: www.IntervalWorld.com
Interval International requires Calabogie Peaks to confirm that the maintenance fee for the week(s) deposited have been paid in advance. You may pay your maintenance fee in advance by calling 613 752 2720 and providing them your membership number and credit card. Please follow Interval International’s deposit guidelines so that your deposit is processed without interruption.
- Sign in with your member number and password
- Click on the Exchange tab, then My Units button
- The units you own will be displayed
- Options are located on right side of page
- Phone Interval International: 1-800-828-8200
Floating Week Owners – 300’s (Cedars)
- In order to deposit a week with Interval International you must first reserve a
week at Calabogie Peaks. You may do so by:
- Completing an online reservation form.
- Alternatively you may contact Member Services. by e-mail:
- Once you have been assigned a Week and Unit number, you may deposit the
unit yourself by following the instructions above for "Fixed Week Owners".
Should you have any questions about these procedures, or other topics, please do not